Hey, I'm Jason.
I am a technologist and computer geek.
I work at @HITRECORD doing a lot of ops work. Recently, I’ve been focusing on containerizing our Ruby application and deploying us on AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service.
I have experience writing modular, horizontally scalable applications.
If I’m not learning a new language or practicing software architecture design patterns, I’m out with my amazing wife, or watching, listening to, or reading something good.
You can follow my ramblings @jsonmamondi.
These are some projects I've worked on recently:
- → TypeScript OAuth2 Server - A standards compliant implementation of an OAuth 2.0 authorization server for Node that utilizes JWT and Proof Key for Code Exchange (PKCE), written in TypeScript.
- → Traverse - Mac OS App for explore trending GitHub repos
- → deno-mirror-to-gitea - An archivist tool to sypder and backup GitHub repos
- → Locatizor - Mac OS App to add location data to photos taken with a DSLR
- → URL-to-PNG - A URL to PNG generator over HTTP
- → Restforcephp - PHP API for Salesforce
Curious about how I work?
Check out my uses page for a full list of all the software, gadgets, and services I use.