Hey, I'm Jason.
I am a technologist and computer geek.
I work at @HITRECORD doing a lot of ops work. Recently, I’ve been focusing on containerizing our Ruby application and deploying us on AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service.
I have experience writing modular, horizontally scalable applications.
If I’m not learning a new language or practicing software architecture design patterns, I’m out with my amazing wife, or watching, listening to, or reading something good.
You can follow my ramblings @jsonmamondi.
These are some projects I've worked on recently:
- → 🔐 typescript-oauth2-server - A standards compliant implementation of an OAuth 2.0 authorization server for Node that utilizes JWT and Proof Key for Code Exchange (PKCE), written in TypeScript.
- → 🖼️ url-to-png - Dynamic screenshots for the web over a simple http api
- → 🦄 angular-unicornify - Easily add unicorn's to your Angular site
- → 🛎️ use-nofity-rxjs - React hook for design free toasts using rxjs
- → 🧭 traverse - Desktop app for explore trending GitHub repos (Mac OS/Linux)
- → 🗺️ locatizor - Desktop app to add GPS data to jpg's that are missing location (Mac OS/Linux)
- → 💼 restforce-php - PHP API client library for Salesforce
Curious about how I work?
Check out my uses page for a full list of all the software, gadgets, and services I use.