Hey 👋, I'm Jason.
I am a technologist and computer geek.
I work at Repeat as a Senior Software Engineer.
I have been developing for the web since 2007. I’ve worked on everything from terrible old-school procedural spaghetti 🍝 monsters, to MVC frameworks, to tested, domain-driven applications. Early on, I was developing traditional server-rendered PHP applications. These days, I really enjoy full stack TypeScript.
I have professional experience building modular, horizontally scalable applications.
These are some projects I've worked on recently:
- → 🔐 typescript-oauth2-server - A standards compliant implementation of an OAuth 2.0 authorization server for Node that utilizes JWT and Proof Key for Code Exchange (PKCE), written in TypeScript.
- → 👀 promise-watch - An Api/E2E monitor that runs promises on intervals and sends notifications on errors.
- → 🖼️ url-to-png - Dynamic screenshots for the web over a simple http api
- → 🧭 traverse - Desktop app for explore trending GitHub repos (Mac OS/Linux)
- → 🔧 @jmondi/packages - A collection of utility packages for use in a variety of projects.
- → 🗺️ locatizor - Desktop app to add GPS data to jpg's that are missing location (Mac OS/Linux)
- → 💼 restforce-php - PHP API client library for Salesforce
Curious about how I work?
Check out my uses page for a full list of all the software, gadgets, and services I use.